August 8 – 10th is the time to work on your business and Atlanta is the place!
The 2018 Business Development Summit in Atlanta is an assembly of leading Collision Repair Business Development experts and entities focused on your business success. The focus of this exclusive three-day event is on helping collision repair businesses like yours gain the knowledge and mastery of critical business methods and practices essential to dominate in today’s rapidly evolving market.
This event is different than anything you have ever attended. The agenda and content are driven by attendee needs. Certified Repair Provider Delegates and industry experts selected from across North America share the key challenges facing Repair Providers. These challenges will be addressed through a series of presentations, demonstrations, and panel discussions.
Attendees will gain insight into the latest industry trends, growth and profit strategies, and take a deep dive into Assured Performance’s “20/20 Management By Numbers” and the 5-Star Business Performance. The summit will also introduce special consumer marketing/sales programs and the hidden linkage between vehicle owners, dealers, and the OEM and Certified repair providers through advanced technology. Workshop topics will also touch on repair quality assurance and how to protect your business from litigation like John Eagle.
Wednesday, August 8 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- 1:00-2:00 PM Welcome and Key Note Address – Scott Biggs, Assured Performance
- 2:00-2:30 PM Industry Trends – Randy Hanson
- 2:30-3:30 PM Industry Trends Panel
- 3:30-3:45 PM – BREAK
- 3:45-5:15 PM The New Model 20/20 in 20/20 -The CRP Model Panel
- 7:00-10:00 PM Opening Night Reception Georgia Aquarium
Thursday, August 9 8:00AM-5:00PM Break-outs Choice of One Per Session
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Break-out A : Operating a Turn-Key Business (ShopOps)
- Break-out B : Enhancing The Consumer Experience with the Connected Car
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Break-out A : How to Limit Liability by documenting every repair (OE-QC)
- Break-out B : OE Certification The New Way of Doing Business
- 10:00- 10:15 AM – BREAK
- 10:15AM – 11:00 AM (45 Minute Session)
- Break-out A : How to Transform into a 5-Star Certified Collision Care Repair Center
- Break-out B : Technology, Paint and the Express Repair Process – Lee Rush, Sherwin Williams
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Break-out A : Increasing Your Certification ROI By Using Your Marketing Tools (Marketing ShopOps Section)
- Break-out B : Hiring, Mentoring and Training for Success – Dylan Schweitzer, Enterprise Rent A Car
- 12:00-1:00 PM Lunch – Eagle Nest
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM
- Break-out A : Consumer Awareness Before the Accident- What is Nissan doing to Educate the Consumer and How Can You Maximize it – Nissan Team
- Break-out B : Collision Repair Material Planning and Documentation with 3M™ CRiMP– Jason Scharton, 3M
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Break-out A : 20-20 Management: Managing Your Business By Numbers
- Break-out B : Mike Anderson Session (Title TBD)
- 3:00- 3:15 PM –BREAK
- Break-out A : Why Your Organization Needs to Adopt a Training Culture – Jeff Peevy, AMI
- Break-out B : Where to Find, Access and How to Use OEM Repair Information – Mark Olson, VECO
- 4:15 – 5:15 PM
- Break-out A : How to Build the Ultimate Body Shop Culture – Darren Huggins, Berkshire Hathaway
- Break-out B : The Color of Autonomous Vehicles
Friday, August 10
- 8:00AM- 9:30AM “Attaining and Maintaining- Best In Class in 2020” – Mike Anderson
- 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM Successful Strategies Panel
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Town Hall –Owning the Future!
- 12:00-1:00 PM – Lunch
NACE homepage:NACE Home
Book your hotel:Book Hotel
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
View our F.A.Q. page for more information on cancellation policies, additional guest registration, and more.F.A.Q.
Important Downloads and Documents:
INSTALL 100% GENUINE GM PARTS – 5.75% REBATE
© 2018 Assured Performance Network. All Rights Reserved
24422 Avenida De La Carlota, Suite 490. Laguna Hills, CA 92653 | (949) 221-0010 | http://assuredperformance.net
Assured Performance is the largest network of Certified body shops with over 2,800 body shops participating. Assured Performance is comprised of three entities: A non-profit consumer advocacy organization, a legal Cooperative (Co-Op) and a management company. Combined, they are the industry recognized leader in Certification, collision business development and consumer awareness.